Tuesday, August 30, 2011

There will be a day...

"There will be a day with no more tears
No more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place
Will be no more, we'll see Jesus face to face
But until that day, we'll hold on to you always"- Jeremy Camp
(There Will Be a Day)

There will be a day. That's it. There will be a day for anything and everything. A day when whatever trial you are currently facing, you will look back and see why you are going through what you are going through, and hopefully have a greater understanding of it all. There may be "many" days in succession. There will be a day when the truth is revealed and all the obscurities that have been blocking your vision will be gone. There will be a day when you finally decide to stop trying to make sense of it all, and once again trust in HIM.

There have been many days for me lately, and everyday I choose to hold onto Him I have grown stronger, with more understanding than the days before. I am still dealing and healing and yes, believe it or not I am not perfect by any means, but I have always come back to the one who has provided and proven his faithfulness time and time again. Back to the same one who was there for me when I was determined to do it my way, and yet he still loved me. One who's mercies still cease to amaze me, and when I read about the amazing stories of his love, I can't fathom how someone who was wronged time and time again and went through everything this world and everyone in it encounters, retaliates by showing more love than before! I mean wow...

Hopefully one day I can share more with my experiences these past few years, but until then I'm holding onto the Hope that "There will be a day"...and seeking Him first and foremost, because that is the only way. Because what you do while you are waiting, is just as important as what you are waiting for. And nine times out of ten, when you stop obsessing over trying to make sense of it all and just give it up, that's when things start to happen. Not by my will, but His!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post. You have a very unique way of expressing your thoughts its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket